Saturday, January 26, 2013

Introduction: A Not So Great First Impression

How's it hanging, everyone?

Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Kyler. I am currently an undergrad at UC Davis, majoring in BioChemistry and minoring in Computer Science (crazy, right?). I live in one of the many apartment complexes in West Davis with three other rowdy boys. I am currently dating the most perfect girl in the world, who also attends UC Davis.

I consider myself Christian. I committed my life to Jesus Christ when I was in ninth grade. I have been pretty active in both my church and college fellowship - helping out with the kids, mentoring, getting mentored, worshiping God, etc. I love praying. Even when I have to cram for my midterms I somehow always end up procrastinating on, when I need to pray, I pray. I grab a jacket (or an umbrella, if it's raining), walk wherever my feet lead me to, and pray.

I created this blog for one reason only: to warn the innocent about the scandalous truth of Gracepoint church. I've seen so many of my friends, friends of friends, and acquaintances experience the horrors of the cult-like activities that go on at Gracepoint. I saw them leave the church hurt, broken, and bitter.

I'll be dead-honest blunt: in this blog, I will be discouraging readers from going to Gracepoint. I will be posting true stories of what really happens in Gracepoint behind closed doors. I will prove to you that living out your Christian life at this church is both extremely stupid and dangerous. 

If you have a problem with the content, get outta here! Don't waste your time reading sob story after sob story. Actually, if you do have a problem with this blog, you are most likely one of the thousands of people who got turned in to zombies by Gracepoint. If that is the case, good luck, bro. Welcome to reality. I hope that your eyes and heart will be opened.

- Kyler

No comments:

Post a Comment